|(3) On date and time listed, Licensing Program Analyst (LPA) Ana Noble and Taadhimeka Zeigler arrived at the facility to conduct an annual inspection. LPA toured the facility, inside and out, records were reviewed and the following was observed and/or discussed: |
Normal days and hours of operation are: Monday-Friday 7:30 am - 5:30 pm
OFF-LIMIT AREAS INCLUDE: Master bedroom and the back and side yard which is fenced separately and contains the shed.
· The licensee is present in the home and ensures that children in care are supervised at all times
· The licensee is operating within the licensed capacity and ratios
· Fire extinguishers, smoke detectors, and carbon monoxide detectors meet State Fire Marshall standards and were tested by the applicant during this inspection.
· Fireplaces and open face heaters are screened to prevent access by children
· Where children less than five years old are in care, stairs are fenced or barricaded
· Storage areas for poisons, detergents, cleaning compounds, medications and other items which could pose a danger to children are stored where they are inaccessible to children
· All poisons are locked
· Storage areas for firearms and other dangerous weapons are inaccessible to children, and locked
· Ammunition is stored and locked separately from weapon(s) LICENSEE UNDERSTANDS ALL GUNS, WEAPONS AND AMMUNITION MUST BE KEY-LOCKED SEPARATELY AND MADE INACCESSIBLE PER TITLE 22 REGULATIONS.
· The home is kept clean and orderly, with heating and ventilation for safety and comfort
· Each child has safe, healthful, and comfortable accommodations, furnishings, and equipment
· The home provides safe toys, play equipment, and materials