|· Staff member’s CPR/First Aid expires on 7/26/17 (Lidia Alvarez)|
· Staff qualifications were reviewed. Verification is not available for review to support that a staff member who is hired as a teacher and has been performing teacher's duties meets the teacher qualification requirements per Title 22 Regulations.
· Required emergency contact forms were reviewed
· A review of staff records on 2/4/2016 indicates that all facility staff or other individuals who require caregiver background checks have received criminal record and child abuse index clearances or exemptions.
See LIC 809D for deficiency cited.
· The facility representative was advised that the Notice of Site Visit must be posted at the entrance of the facility for a period of 30 days. If a serious violation is cited, a copy of the licensing report (LIC809) must also be posted for 30 days. If these requirements are not met, civil penalties in the amount of $100 per violation will be assessed.
· AB 978 – Zero Tolerance Related Regulations went into effect January 18, 2011 – In accordance with California Health and Safety Code Section 1596.99(c)/1597.58(c) – it was explained that an immediate $150 Civil penalty will be assessed for each serious violation and a civil penalty of $150 per day per violation will be assessed until corrected.
An exit interview was conducted with Ms. Carmona, appeal rights discussed, Notice of Site Visit was issued and must be posted for 30 days. Ms. Carmona was provided with a copy of the appeal rights (LIC9058 12/2015) and her signature on this report acknowledges receipt of those rights. A copy of this report was provided.
A copy of this report must be made available to the public for 3 years.