1. Licensee was provided with the following resources: Smart Horizons Handout, Prelicensing Readiness Guide - FCCH English and Spanish, Family Chid Care Self-Assessment Guide - English and Spanish, Disaster Planning - Self Assessment Guide - English and Spanish, Play Yard Safety - English and Spanish, Car Seat handout - Public Health, A Child Care Provider's Guide to Safe Sleep for infants - English and Spanish, FCCH - Children's Record keeping packet and Blue Cares, PIN 17-02-CCLD AB 2231 Care Facilities: Civil Penalties, including Child Care Regulations Sections 102417 Operation of a FCCH, 102423 Personal Rights, and 102395 Penalties.
2. Licensee shall submit a written plan on how she will comply with the regulations by December 4, 2018.
3. Licensee shall attend five (5) hours of training on personal rights and management of a family child care home through the Child Care Resource and Referral Agency, Smart Horizons, or CCLD child care videos and will submit in writing what she learned from the training and how you will implement the training in the day care. Submit a written statement on what was learned by December 4, 2018.
4. Licensee shall attend a FCCH orientation and submit the orientation certificate by February 14, 2019.
5. Community Care Licensing will increase frequency of site visits to the facility for 2 years to monitor compliance.
6. Licensee shall stay in compliance with Family Child Care Regulations, Title 22, Division 12 regulations at all times.
7. Upon receipt of this report, licensee shall post for 30 days and provide copies of this licensing report to parents /guardian of children in care at the facility and to parent/guardians of children newly enrolled at the facility during the next 12 months. Licensee to provide LIC 9224 for each child in care and have each parent sign the form that they have received a copy of the report LIC 809 and LIC 809 C.