- Playground equipment is in good condition, free of sharp, loose, or pointed parts. Outdoor activity space surface is maintained in safe condition and free of hazards. Areas under/around high climbing equipment, swings, and slides have sufficient cushioning material to absorb falls.
- At least one person trained in CPR and Pediatric first-aid is present when children are at the facility or at off-site activities.
- All individuals subject to a criminal record review have a clearance or exemption and are associated to the facility. Staff records contain appropriate documentation of education credits.
- The person who signs the child in/out uses their full legal signature and records the time of day. The child is signed in and out by the person responsible for the child. Child's admission agreement is available for review.
- There are no firearms, weapons, or bodies of water on the premises.
- The licensee shall comply with the notice to remove/bar any person with specified convictions or for other reasons.
- Nine staff files and ten children’s files were reviewed during today’s visit.
- Incidental Medical Services was discussed with Director, Nina Clancy.
In the areas that were evaluated no deficiencies were observed at the time of the visit.
In exit interview the LPA observed Director post the Notice of Site Visit for 30 days in a viewable area by parents and retain evaluation report for 3 years for public review.
A COPY OF THIS REPORT MUST REMAIN IN THE FACILITY FOR PUBLIC REVIEW FOR THREE YEARS.
LIC 9213 NOTICE OF SITE VISIT FORM IS REQUIRED TO BE POSTED FOR 30 DAYS.
To order forms, etc. visit our website at www.ccld.ca.gov.