|Type B Deficiencies cont...
- 1/7/2016 - H&S 1596.866 - CHILDCARE DIRECTOR QUALIFICATIONS: Completion of the training required pursuant to subdivisions (a) and (b) shall be demonstrated, upon request of the licensing agency by the following: A current pediatric cardiopulmonary resuscitation card & first aid certification card. The licensee could not provide copy of the CPR/FA certification.
- 1/4/2016 - 101212(d) - Reporting Requirements. A report shall be made to the Department within 24 hours of the occurrence of any unusual incident as specified. Licensee failed to submit incident report to notify CCL the heating unit was not working.
- 1/4/2016 - 101238(a) - Buildings and Grounds. The child care center shall be clean, safe, sanitary and in good repair at all times. Center heating unit in the Toddler room has not been working since 11/10/15 or before. Children were wearing coats in the classroom.
Ms. Tanner stated that some of her duties include: funding, grant applications, hearings, attendance reports and food reports to the State of California and annual reports for Desired Results Developmental Profiles.
- Prudy Tanner- Director/CEO
Ms.Tanner-Jewell stated that her duties include budgeting, hiring, staff evaluations and training.
- Lucinda Tanner-Jewell- Regional Manager
- Kawanda Pettitt- (Interim Site Supervisor) - Ms. Pettitt will oversee the daily operations of the program. Per Licensee, Ms. Pettitt is interim only until program hires a qualified Site Supervisor. In the case of Ms. Pettitt's absence, Diane Rhodes, Assistant Supervisor, will be in charge of overseeing the daily operations of the program.
It was discussed that continued violation of Title 22 Regulations will result in a Non-Compliance meeting and the case may be referred to our Legal Division for a possible Administrative Action.
A copy of this signed report was given today to Prudy Tanner, Lucinda Jewell-Tanner and Kawanda Pettitt.